Tuesday, December 30, 2003

The continuing journey...
A strange title to this post, but it seemed an appropriate name for my post-education steps. There are many things I know I want to learn and I have a basic idea of what I'm called to do, but there is so much unanswered that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.

I know that, having spent the last few years involved with the starting of the CV community, having gained certain experiences and grown in this context, I would like to do some consolidation of my learning. Perhaps this could take place through a mentoring relationship with a leader of a faith community - likely in the states, although there are other possibilities.

I met some great people at Doug and Michelle's wedding on Saturday and had some good conversations about the future with people who empathise. Any prayers or ideas as the course is set for my next leg of the journey would be much appreciated.