Monday, January 31, 2005

I'm leaving for the leaders conference in a few hours, but thought I'd post quickly before I leave...

The weekend was fun. Had a fairly mellow one on Saturday, then Sunday was crazy. We went into the prison on Sunday morning to lead a service in the chapel. God was there and moved despite the usual rowdiness of the guys there. It's a great place to grow in confidence in playing guitar and singing in front of people - you're guaranteed hecklers etc!

I've had this song going through my head all weekend. I'm not a big fan of the melody, but the words are great. In fact I can't even remember how the chorus goes, but here are words to the verse...

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful of comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp you infinite wisdom?
Who can fathom the depth of your love?