Friday, February 10, 2006

I received a challenge from a good friend of mine earlier in relation to this blog:

x says: (3:07:09 pm)
in your blog 1 or 2 years ago, you were regularly posting your thoughts and ponderings over the theology that struck you both from your reading and from your everyday life.

x says: (3:07:34 pm)
We haven't been seeing a lot of that lately ??

Jonathan Morgan says: (3:08:07 pm)
true

x says: (3:08:15 pm)
As a former Starbucks barista, you know about making a cappuccino...it does need some substantial espresso underneath the chocolate and froth!

Jonathan Morgan says:?(3:09:27 pm)
I think I've become much more self conscious about what I publish though

x says:?(3:10:45 pm)
i like reading your swedish cultural thoughts but i even more like your pointers on the kingdom of God.


I think I might just take x's advice.