Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yes, I know, it's been too long.
So what do I have to offer for my absence? hmmm, where do I begin?

Looks Can Kill (they can y'know)
First off, I've finished the Looks Can Kill website. It's taken me some time because of the pressure of designing a website for a web design company. I wanted it to look just right and have over the past weeks and months dabbled with everything from a complete redesign to a mild tweaking. What I did know was that I needed my portfolio on there, and that people loved the Geisha.

So I turned her around, meaning that she's now looking towards the work, which visually 'feels' better. I kept the simplicity of the original site, but added classic touches of serif headings and tiny embelishments, not to mention the wallpaper. So, go take a look.

Location, Location, Location
It's official, I'm moving countries. On the 14th October I fly back to Malmö to continue my Swedish adventures. I wonder what God has in store?!