Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Prague, city of strudel
or so I hear, I hope to try their famous dessert tonight. I had a conversation with a German guy at our hostel last night about how difficult it is to make studel - apparently he tried and failed. If the Germans can't do it it must be difficult!

Anyhow Prague is good although I was very knackered after a gruelling 'tourist' day and am chilling out now at Bohemia Bagel, home of the bottomless cola and 1.5 crowns per min connection. We ate out for 2 quid last night - a full on meal mmmm. Tim is loving the 20-25 crown beer (45 crown in a pound!)

Met a guy called Jeremy from Santa Monica last night, he taught me Jack Johnson songs on the guitar and helped me learn some of the state locations in the US. He was in Prague to have a tattoo finished...long way to come eh?!

Sir Toby's is a real nice hostel that is in a cheaper part of prague. The metro system here is awesome. I shot a whole film on my camera yesterday, but had to buy a little photo of the view I really wanted - looking over Charles Bridge as I couldn't find the vantage point.

Tomorrow morning we're off to Poland - Katavicha to stay with some friends of Tim's. Then to Krakaw.

Keep me posted with how you're all getting on.