Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The last week seems to have been something of a mad rush. Yesterday I had to go shopping and get essentials for moving to Bristol. We survived by taking well-earned rests every so often for coffee or lunch.

Today I visited Chris and we went walking in Cefn Onn Park. We almost got lost and managed to find an amazing view over Cardiff on the one side and Caerphilly on the other while talking philosophy. Good times.

Does anyone who reads this blog have any experience of using one of these:

I've been using a tape-dictaphone to record any inspiration for songs over the last few months. The problem is that the in-built mic is real poor quality. I have a minidisc recorder and was thinking of getting an external mic for it.

On Friday I go to New Wine to work on the ICC recording team for Week A and B, so will be gone for 2 weeks. Then I return for one week before moving to Bristol!