Monday, November 15, 2004

My Weekend
Life has certainly upped its pace since I moved to Bristol. I'm sat in the office after another crazy weekend - Heart and Skill, the (musical) worship training day, came to Bristol on Saturday so the day was spent running the day, hanging out with delegates and those teaching the day. It was great fun.

Each day of the weekend I saw some Cardiff Vineyardites. Friday night was my Dad's 50th Birthday party. They hired a venue in Cardiff and got a band in. There were so many people there, 1/3 of which I didn't recognise, but who recognised me. I hate it when you don't recognise someone and they're saying "do you remember me?" and I'm thinking "will you be offended if I don't?" So sorry if I offended anyone by my lack of recognition!

Last night Mark (Evans), Mark (Churchill) and I led some worship songs at Vineyard Late. I really enjoyed playing with those guys.

New skill of the weekend: operating a video projector.