Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fessing up
I've been meaning to redesign my blog for almost a year, but just haven't gotten round to it. Part of it is down to time. I spend so much time working on the web these days that I should really go running instead of spending my non-work-time designing and coding.

The other part is that I'm such a perfectionist that I find it really hard to settle on a design for myself. Somehow it's easier to visually define someone else than to do the same for myself. Every day I'm inspired by different and apparently contradictory design work, so choosing a style I can happily live with is a nightmare.

I'm also hoping to relocate at some point. This might involve Wordpress and a non-blogspot domain name...we'll see. I do seem to have a strange feeling of allegiance to Blogger.