Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hannah rules the World!
I woke up this morning dreaming that I was having an interview for a job at Paul Frank. It was kind of like a cross between Paul Frank, Starbucks and a record store, because they would show you a 'real life scene' and you had to identify what range of t-shirts it referred to and what music suited the scene, all the while drinking whatever coffee you wanted.

The first scene was a dog sat on an easychair, on a pier, under a bright blue sky, with jazz music playing and the hooting sound of ships cruising by in the background. I was told, "the dog's name is Hannah and she's deaf, so she can only just make out the music." I looked at the t-shirt crib sheet and found a series called "Hannah rules the World."

After giving my answer I was asked to select a new track and the dog took us to a new location for me to identify a different scene.

Then I woke up.