Thursday, August 24, 2006

looks can kill
Phew...another one down. Things have been busy with work recently, which has kept me from finishing my business website - www.lookscankill.org - needless to say it will come. Want to check out some of my work?

Well today, amid the chaos of the windows of our house being replaced, I finished www.via-vineyard.com - a new website for the Form discipleship course which is in the process of being rebranded as 'Via' for it's Vineyard incarnation.

Here are some more I've designed recently:
www.keithwarrington.co.uk
malmo.vineyard.se
sofiacarlbert.blogspot.com

So if you like these, and you need a website designing, email me using:
hello at lookscankill dot org

Tomorrow the four of us jump in the car and head to Northampton for my cousin Esther's wedding, which should be a lot of fun. Sadly Reading Festival is sold out so there will be no dropping by to hear Pearl Jam on the way home :-(