Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I know this is a bit late, but we had a good Easter weekend. It began with a gathering at our place on Friday night where we ate a good meal and broke bread. We mingled among the people there catching up and praying for one another. Later on a few of us had a bit of a jam in our front room.

My Dad and Rob were working from Saturday through Monday on our back yard. I joined them on Saturday and Sunday, but revised on Monday. We've managed to clear all the concrete and have ordered our third skip to fill with the remaining dirt. Once the ground is level and we've layed adequate foundations the slabs will go down.

Today is Chris' 21st Birthday. We celebrated on Saturday night at the Brasserie with some of his family. Happy Birthday bro!

For some reason I've felt a little like a zombie the last few days. I think it's partly the after effects of the head cold, the manual (non-aerobic) labour, and a few late nights. Last night however I had a great night's sleep and am feeling back on form.